PAPHOS’ ONLY ROOFTOP POOL, BAR & RESTAURANT
Annabelle, the grande dame of UNESCO-listed Paphos, is nearing the completion of her 10 million Euro renovation. Sensitively implemented over the last two years to ensure minimal disruption, it’s the biggest renovation in the hotel’s 30-year history.
Due for completion in March 2018, works will commence this winter on the final stages of the project: the addition of Paphos’ only rooftop pool, bar and restaurant.
The new rooftop area will include:
- An indoor pool overlooking the bay
- A new bay-view bar, restaurant and lounge with indoor and outdoor seating
- A wellness centre with sauna, gym and four treatment rooms (including a couples’ spa suite)
- Panoramic rooftop views across the Mediterranean and amazing sunsets.
Highlights of the new rooftop area include:
- Creation of a year-round sundrenched sanctuary
- Floor to ceiling glass doors: closed in winter for cosying up next to the roaring fire and open in summer to bask in the sunshine and breathe in the sea air
- Dual spa access: Annabelle guests will retain access to Almyraspa – at Annabelle’s adjacent sister property, Almyra – but for the first time in the hotel’s history, will also enjoy state-of-the-art wellness facilities of their own.
To ensure minimum disruption to guests and completion of works for the summer season, Annabelle will be closing her doors from January 4 to March 10 2018.